Battlefield 5 update version 1.14 is out now on the PS4, Xbox One, and PC. Here are the full patch notes for this update.
Battlefield 5 Update Version 1.14 Patch Notes For PS4, Xbox One, And PC
Firestorm – Gameplay fixes and changes
- Fixed an issue which was causing a weapon to be misaligned when a player was in a man
down state while being spectated.
- V-1 and Artillery Strikes now count as “gadget kills”.
- Pistols that have been picked up by the player now properly drop on the ground if the
- Players are now able to use the Flare Gun while in water.
- Increased the draw distance for grenades and melee weapons.
- Grenades now collide with the cover of the pickup truck instead of going through it.
- Fixed an issue where the active VOIP icon would not always show if the entire squad
would be talking at the same time.
- Players will no longer deploy a grenade automatically when dropping an item as a
- When in a tank, the player will no longer switch to the selected tank gun while zooming
on the map.
- Added a red outline for the Artillery Strike on the map to make it more visible.
- The health cooldown UI no longer freezes if a player drops their healing items when it is
- Getting an invite from a player while looking for players enables you to join the squad.
- If the user cancels and resumes the interaction with a safe, it will always reset.
- When the player is watching another player being revived, the camera will remain in the
- The Napalm Helmet will no longer obstruct the player when aiming down sights.
- Players can now jump as soon as they reach the start of the jump location.
- When waiting for the other players, the squad list shows the correct Armor Plates
number that the player had before death.
- Players will no longer reload when opening doors.
- The loot rarity icon is no longer visible through soldier bodies and vehicles.
- When getting killed by another player, the text for the weapon used will show properly.
- Switching weapon while dropping a weapon will no longer make the weapon being held
- The Swap and Drop button callouts are updated if the player changes the keybind ingame.
- Interaction detection has been improved to avoid issues with loot near Objectives and
- The interaction prompt for safes will no longer be offset when the player interacts with it
- The interaction prompt for safes will no longer double when the player interacts with it
- Interacting with a safe repeatedly will no longer make the progress bar disappear.
- When the player is killed by an Artillery Strike, an icon is displayed in the kill feed.
- The first wave of capture points now start earlier, before the zone starts to shrink for the
Firestorm – Map improvements and fixes
- Improved the rock wall textures near Pluto (Dig Site A).
- Removed a piece of terrain that was clipping through the bridge towards the farm from
the lake, causing vehicles to flip if they drive over it with speed.
- Fixed a floating telegraph pole that was placed east from Nannahavn.
- The crates located west of Hansen Farms are no longer floating in the air.
- Fixed a floating tree west of the Halvoy Dam.
- Players can no longer get stuck between the gap of the barrels inside Hansen Farms.
- The shed door is no longer clipping through the barrels at Minerva Docks.
- Players can no longer interact with the backside of the ladder near Guderos.
- Players can no longer get stuck while prone under the wooden platform next to the
fishing cabin near Halvoy Dam.
- Players can no longer get stuck between the wall and the railway sleeper stacks East of
- Players can no longer get stuck when jumping between the metal bars at Pluto (Dig site
- Improved rock textures near the Odenberg area.
- Player can no longer get stuck between the tree and the wall north of Minerva Docks.
- Players can no longer hide behind the waterfall South of Minerva Docks.
- The wooden crates are no longer floating above the floor inside the shed southeast of
- The wooden crate no longer blocks the player from vaulting through the window in arctic
house west of Hansen Farms.
- Snow effect is no longer present inside the house southeast of Hotstad as well as the
house north of Minerva Docks.
- Fixed an issue that was causing mild flickering around the windshields inside vehicles.
- The PAK-40 AT towable located southeast of Halvdeler has been moved ten meters to
make it more useful.
For the full details on vehicles and more, read the patch notes from here.
Battlefield 5 is available now for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC.