Battlefield 5 update version 1.15 is available to download now on the PS4, Xbox One, and PC. Here are the patch notes for this update.
EA DICE has released the Trial by Fire Update 3 for Battlefield 5 today. This update will bring “improvements over a wide variety of features, such as tweaks to vehicles, soldiers, and weapons. We’ve also improved Firestorm in several ways. Additionally, there are many other additions that will be enabled through the upcoming Tides of War missions.”
Battlefield 5 update version 1.15 full patch notes can be viewed below. The update is available to download now on the PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
Battlefield 5 Update Version 1.15 Patch Notes (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
- Fixed an issue that would cause the soldier stance icon to sometimes overlap with itself.
- The squad disarm scoring event text no longer shows brackets.
- Combined Arms now has matchmaking functionality.
- In Combined Arms, tool tips no longer show when you’re spectating a squad member after you’ve been killed.
- In Combined Arms, zoom functionality for the mini-map has been enabled.
- Tides of War: The chapter rewards screen now takes you to last reward that you’ve unlocked.
- Vehicles associated with career rank now also unlock when playing Firestorm if the criteria has been met at the end of round screen.
- Fixed an issue where players could purchase the same weapon multiple times if they spammed the buy button.
- In Combined Arms, the Panzerfaust can now also be equipped in the second gadget slot, and not only the second one.
- Class ranks in the menu no longer shows “0 XP TO NEXT RANK” if the player has already reached max class rank.
- The player’s selected loadout from “My Company” is now properly working in Combined Arms.
- In Combined Arms, destroyed tanks will no longer show as active tanks on the mini-map.
- Confirmation sounds have been enabled in the Vehicle Specializations menu when players unlock or equip them.
- Fixed a bug that would sometimes make kill confirmed sound effect and UI indicator to not appear after having killed many enemies in a quick succession.
- Fixed a bug that in some cases would trigger the “kill confirmed” sound effect even though the enemy was only hurt.
- Fixed a rare issue where players sometimes would incorrectly get a 50 points driver assist.
- Players are now dealt damage and are killed by the enemy if they get caught in a vehicle getting destroyed while the exit animation is playing, instead of it looking like the player had an accident.
- Added a camera shake slider in advanced gameplay options that allows players to scale the strength of shakes between 50% and 100% (default is 75%). You can find this setting under Advanced Gameplay Options.
- The end of round statistics screen no longer shows “Best” if the score of that category is 0.
- Increased the visibility of critical messages while in-game, making them easier to read.
- Changed the opacity values of the medals and dog tags that the player has not obtained yet, on the player profile page. This will make it clearer which are unlocked, and which are not.
- Did you know that many Swedish pizzerias sell a pizza with grilled chicken, banana, peanuts, and curry sauce? A much better choice than pineapple pizza.
- Made multiple crash fixes and stability improvements.
- Fixed a bug that could sometimes result in mouse input lag after players alt-tabbed the game or switched to windowed mode.
- In Firestorm, players will now be able to initiate matchmaking even in the case that they had previously joined a squad in Firestorm and then left it.
- In Firestorm, players will no longer not be able to matchmake if they had previously played with a squad and the squad leader had quit the game mid-round.
- Fixed a rare flickering issue that could occur on the Narvik deploy screen.
- The hotkey for using the X2 500lb bombs now shows the correct key binding when using the Mosquito FB MKVI.
- In Origin when playing Battlefield V, the Richpresence statuses of your friends are now shown in the localization setting that you (and not your friend) have set.
Xbox One-Specific Improvements
- The Stuka B-1 Nitrous Specialization activation has now been correctly mapped to the left D-pad button as shown in the user interface. It was previously incorrectly set to the right D-pad.’
To get the full patch notes, you need to check the official post made by EA DICE that details the changes in Vehicles, Firestorm, and more.
Battlefield 5 is available now for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC.