Battlefield V update version 1.17 is out now for PS4, Xbox One, and PC. This is for Tides of War Chapter 3, Trials by Fire Update 5. Here are the full patch notes for this update.
This is a minor update for Battlefield 5. It is targeting a small set of fixes that didn’t make it out in time for the last major update to the game.
Battlefield 5 update version 1.17 full patch notes can be seen below.
Battlefield 5 Update Version 1.17 Full Patch Notes (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
Weapons, Gadgets, and Specializations
- Fixed an issue with a Boys AT Rifle Specialization which would cause it to do an incorrect amount of damage.
- Fixed an issue which made it impossible to reset Specializations.
- Players should now properly get the assignments tied to weapon progression. Previously, players could run into issues where they were not awarded properly.
- Firestorm – Players that leave the server will now drop their inventory on the ground.
Maps & Modes
- Firestorm – Fixed an exploit that would let players land on the map earlier than other players.
- Firestorm – Increased the draw distance of other players’ parachutes, making it easier to see where they’re heading from longer distances.
- Improved stability of Spectator mode.
Battlefield 5 is available now for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC.