Battlefield 5 update version 1.21 is available to download now for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC. Here are the full patch notes for this brand new update.
For this brand new Battlefield 5 update, EA DICE has taken steps towards removing instances of the ‘Invisible Soldier’ glitch. “Further improvements have also been mode to performance, specifically when tanks are firing at infantry which would previously result in performance spikes.”
Battlefield 5 update 1.21 full patch notes can be seen below. The update itself is available now for PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
Battlefield 5 Update Version 1.21 Full Patch Notes (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
- We have reduced the recoil, and increased the muzzle velocity for the P08 Carbine in a bid to improve its effectiveness
- Kills in Firestorm are now awarded if the enemy player disconnects during the downed state
- Fixes targeted at removing extreme instances of Invisible Soldiers
- Specializations are now able to be reset on the P08 Carbine
- The game will no longer stutter when killing enemies with tanks
- Removed an unintended suppression effect that was applying to infantry soldiers when a tank fires it’s main cannon
- The screen will no longer turn black when firing stationary cannons
- The Arras sights on the Lewis gun now displays correctly when using extended mags
- Rate Of Fire for the MKVI Revolver has also been reduced to 180RPM, from 200RPM
- The correct crosshair now shows for the Mosquito FB MKVI on all load-outs
- The Company will now display the correct amount of bombs for the JU-88
- Players trying to spawn into airplanes should no longer get stuck on the deploy screen
What’s being worked on for Update 4.4?
- Additional fixes are also targeted to improve performance and stability across all platforms
- New Maps: Lofoten Islands and Provence
- Increase in Max Rank to 500
- Updates to Fortress Mode
- New Weapons – In preparation for subsequent Tides of War Rewards (Panzerbüchse 39, Breda M1935, C96 Pistol Carbine)
- Fixes for desynced top-gunner hitbox on certain Vehicles
- Fixes for desynced soldier hitbox known to occur when reviving or vaulting
Battlefield 5 is available now for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC.