Bandai Namco has released Black Clover: Quartet Knights update version 1.10 on PS4 and PC. Here are the full patch notes for it.
Black Clover: Quartet Knights was released on the PS4 and PC. It is an arena brawler that also has a short story mode featuring the main cast from Black Clover manga. The first update for Black Clover: Quartet Knights was finally released for the PS4 and PC after being announced earlier by Bandai Namco. Here is what is included in this update.
Black Clover: Quartet Knights Update Version 1.10 Patch Notes For PC And PS4
- The gallery is now available.
- Alliance Battles will be held in the near future.
- Added support for downloadable content.
- When a player leaves a game, an announcement will now be made.
- Changed the sequence when accepting an invitation to a Ranked or Custom Match. This will prevent groups being unintentionally disbanded during matching.
- Various other fixes
Black Clover: Quartet Knights has received some criticism due to the lack of support after launch, however, Bandai Namco has started to show some support now beginning with this update and new DLC. Hopefully, they continue to support it and address any complaints raised by the players.
Black Clover: Quartet Knights is available now for the PS4 and PC.