Developers Treyarch have released a brand new patch for Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 that mainly fixes issues with the game’s multiplayer and Zombies.
If you remember, in the previous patch the AN94, DSR 50 and Ballista were nerfed which led to a severe fan outcry. Thankfully this time around there are no such nerfs or buffs, which I believe is because the game is perfectly balance right now (apart from the Target Finders, take them out of the game please!).
The full Black Ops 2 September patch notes are below:
Multiplayer Issues Addressed
- Fixed an issue with users equipping Scorestreaks in unintended circumstances.
- Ladders now appear correctly when viewing them from your Profile while in the League menu.
- RC-XD now properly travels over various brick piles.
- Patched-up ground underneath one of the metal plates.
- Bots now behave correctly when capturing flags in Domination.
- Players can no longer leave the playable area by jumping on unintended collision in the water.
- Added Player collision to two bicycles next to one of the buildings.
- Frozen ice in the Northeast section now has proper Player collision.
- Addressed extended collision on a wall next to the Bridge, which was being used as an exploit.
- Fixed an issue where weapons could go through the Bank doors, giving Players unintended views of the map.
- Players can no longer exit the map via the frozen river.
- Lower drawer in the kitchen of one of the houses now has proper collision.
- Players can no longer see into one of the Southwestern buildings along the top of a doorway.
- Addressed Players being able to see outside the map in the Northwest section.
- Addressed invisible Player collision on a panel of one of the Northwestern buildings.
- Patched-up ledges on one of the buildings in the Northwest corner.
- Added proper collision under multiple windows of one of the buildings.
- Appropriate collision has been added to one of the snow mounds on top of a boat.
- Defined collision on a section of rocks in the Northeast section.
- Fixed an issue where a small section of brick wall would appear transparent in one of the Pods.
- Scaffolding on the East Pod tower now has proper collision.
- Ceiling in the Northeastern tower now appears correctly when viewed.
- Construction barriers now have proper collision throughout the map.
- Fixed unintended collision on a section of fence, which was being used to exploit.
- Fixed a rare issue which was causing the Player’s arms to be invisible during the countdown timer.
- Players are no longer able to stand on an exterior ledge alongside the Launch Center building.
- Sentry Gun no longer targets enemies through Lift 4C’s doors.
- Added collision to the boxes near the Control Room and the Visitor Center.
Zombies Issues Addressed
- Improved stability during Local play when attempting to sign-in using a Guest profile.
- Addressed an issue which caused the background music to stop while in the menus.
- Map icon for Die Rise no longer moves around the globe rapidly when Origins is selected.
- Fixed multiple issues where the Player could see outside the map using Free Cam mode in Theater.
- Players who join a session already in progress after Round 1 are no longer able to ride on the Tank without its cooldown.
- Fixed an issue where Zombies couldn’t get to the Player if they were hanging off an edge near the Ruins.
- Addressed the issue with unlimited ammo when swapping out the Staff in the Elemental Charging Chamber.
- Players can no longer obtain the “Master Wizard” achievement through spectating.
- Fixed multiple issues where the Tank was unintentionally pushing the Player through the map.
- Lobby Preview Icon now appears correctly under the Stat Summary screen.
- Players can no longer get to unintended areas of the map using Panzer Soldat’s claw attack.
- Semtex grenades can now be properly acquired in the Church.
- Panzer Soldat no longer gets stuck in front of the Tank if Players are standing on top of it.
- Upgraded Staves can no longer be duplicated in the Ruins.
- Addressed an issue where PHD Flopper was doing unintended amounts of damage if the * Player was holding an upgraded Staff.
- Panzer Soldat no longer becomes stuck in the air when spawning in front of a robot.
- Players are no longer free from zombie attack when standing on the Tank’s control panel.
- Fixed an issue where the Player could get pushed into an unintended area by the Robot’s foot and be free from zombie attack.
- Players are no longer able to exploit by focus firing at a spawn point at the bottom of the Fire Tunnel.
- Fixed an issue where Panzer Soldat and zombies were moving in slow motion after spawning in.
- Players are no longer able to see the collected Staff pieces on the HUD after upgrading the Ice Staff.
- Panzer Soldat now behaves correctly when it’s kited into a group of zombies. Staff parts now update properly on the Scoreboard during a 4-Player Local Splitscreen game.
- Players can properly use the Upgraded Staff melee after obtaining and losing the One Inch Punch Perk.
- Addressed an issue with zombies walking into sandbags, ignoring nearby Players.
- Panzer Soldat now functions properly when grabbing a zombie twice in a row with its claw attack.
- Fixed an issue where Players could get out of the playable area in a Co-op game using the Robot’s foot.
- Maxis Drone should now find its way to the Player correctly in the Workshop Bunker.
- FX for upgrading a Staff are now oriented correctly.
- Panzer Soldat no longer gets stuck behind the Jugger-Nog Perk, when entering the Robot footprint.
- Players no longer get downed by the Robot’s foot when standing on the scaffolding next to the Pack-A-Punch machine.
- Maxis Drone no longer gets stuck near the Church Tank exit.
- Panzer Soldat no longer gets stuck on a Player’s head in the Church, during a Co-op game.
- Players can no longer Dive-to-Prone out of the playable area in the Church.
- Zombies now properly get to Players if they are crouched on a parked Tank.
- Improved stability in a Local 4-Player game when a Player pauses the game and then presses the Back button.
- Players now properly spawn in around Pump Station 4.
- Panzer Soldat no longer gets stuck inside the trench in-between the Starting Area and Generator 3.
- Players who go prone on the back edge of the Tank are no longer free from zombie attack.
- Improved stability in a 4-Player Local game when upgrading Staves during Rounds 11 – 13.
- Players no longer fall out of the map when Panzer Soldat does his claw attack.
- Zombies now properly get to Players at the bottom of the Church when the Tank is parked.
- Fixed an issue where Panzer Soldat was getting stuck if the Player jumped on and off the Tank repeatedly.
- Players are no longer free from zombie attack when crouching on top of certain Trench walls.
- Zombies now properly get to Players in the Robot footprint on top of the Tank Station.
I just downloaded the patch on my PS3, it’s sized at around 164MB. The patch is now live on PS3, Xbox 360 and PC so get downloading!