Black Ops 3’s Gamescom 2015 run is over but don’t worry as the official Call of Duty Twitter page answered some very interesting fan questions. The answers were given by Black Ops 3’s Game Design Director David Vonderhaar.
We’ve summarised them below, so have a look:
- The new Arena mode (League Play from Black Ops 2) will have all weapons and attachments unlocked from the start. Players will also get progress towards all items in Public Play.
- They will provide more information about Accessibility and Color Blind options in a future announcement.
- Ban/Protect and Specialist Draft will only be usable in Custom Games and Arena mode.
- Playlists include 6v6, 4v4 and 9v9 which basically confirms Ground War.
- Hardpoint is back (previously confirmed).
- Specialists will not be changeable mid-match.
- Emblem Maker is back with even more features like Grouping and Linking.
- Time to Kill is fast but the developers are still taking in user input.
- Most if not all guns will be available in the Beta
- New controller systems added including Bumper Jumper.
- Some “new” planned regarding the Prestige System.
All these additions look super exciting, here’s to hoping Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 brings back the good ol’ days of Call of Duty back.
Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 releases on November 6 for PS3, PS4, PC, Xbox 360 and Xbox One.