Developers Treyarch have released the Black Ops 4 October 17 Hotfix Update which mainly adds stability to the Zombies Modes and fixes some Easter Egg Quests. The update will bring a much more streamline experience across IX, Voyage of Despair, Blood of the Dead, and Classified modes.
The Update also adds Featured Playlists in Multiplayer, featuring a mashup of different modes similar to the Moshpit Playlists from previous games.
You can check out Patch Notes for previous Black Ops 4 Updates below:
- Black Ops 4 1.02
- Black Ops 4 1.03
- Black Ops 4 October 13 Hotfix Update
- Black Ops 4 October 14 Hotfix Update
- Black Ops 4 October 16 Hotfix Update
The full patch notes are below:
Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 October 17 Hotfix Update PC, PS4 and Xbox One Patch Notes
- Significant stability fixes across all Zombies maps, including fixes to the Easter Egg quests.
Treyarch are also monitoring the following issues that will be fixed in a future update:
- Weapon Tuning
- We’ve seen comments and requests around general weapon tuning since launch. We take weapon tuning very seriously and put any proposed tweaks through rigorous internal testing before we consider a change to the game. With that said, we’ve captured a massive amount of input and stats since October 12th, and we’re currently making a tuning pass for a major update coming soon. Stay tuned.
- Vehicle Behavior in Blackout
- If you frequent this subreddit, you’ve probably seen clips of some unexpected vehicle behavior in Blackout. We’re investigating the issue.
- Death Stashes on Consoles
- Some players have reported freezing issues when looting a Death Stash in Blackout on consoles. We’re currently working on a fix for this in the near future.
- Progression Losses
- We’ve continued to track issues related to connection timeouts that lead to a loss in stats/recently unlocked camos. We’re planning a fix for this later this week.
Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 is out now on PS4, Xbox One and PC.