Treyarch has teased the patch notes for Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 update version 1.12. The following changes are confirmed for this update.
Most of the changes in this upcoming Black Ops 4 update version 1.12 balance adjustments. The full patch notes are not available and will be posted by Treyarch Studios once the update goes live on all platforms on January 29th or this Tuesday.
The partial list of changes that have been confirmed by Treyarch Studios for Black Ops 4 update version 1.12 can be seen below.
Black Ops 4 Update Version 1.12 Patch Notes Teased For PS4, Xbox One, and PC
Tuning for Armor, Concussions, and Cluster Grenades in Blackout
We’ll be implementing a new round of tuning changes to Blackout with this update, including:
- Reduced damage protection for Armor across the board (Levels 1-3)
- Level 3 Armor will no longer include additional damage protection against explosions and melee attacks
- Increased Armor Plate requirements to repair Level 3 Armor
- Reduced status effect duration, area of effect radius, and throw distance for Concussion grenades
- More options to outplay attackers when hit by a Concussion grenade
- Increased time to detonate for Cluster Grenades
- Damage reduction for mini-Cluster Grenade explosions
Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 is available now for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC.