Black Ops 4 Update Version 1.19 has been released on PS4, Xbox One and PC.
The Black Ops 4 1.19 patch is sized in around 13GB on the Xbox One and includes several additions. The 1.19 update adds a new Contract system which allows players to earn rewards playing the game. These contracts will be available for all game modes including standard multiplayer, Blackout, Zombies as well as League Play. This mode aims to fix some of the complaints with the hard grind to unlock items in Black Ops 4.
The Black Ops 4 1.19 Patch also adds a new alternative lighting map called Hacienda Twilight. New maps are also added to the rotation for Prop Hunt and Capture the Flag modes.
Black Ops 4 Update Version 1.19 PS4, Xbox One & PC Patch Notes
Full patch notes aren’t available yet, however below is what you can expect from the new update.
- The launch of Contracts on all platforms, kicking off with a rotating selection of up to 28 Contracts to complete each day across all four modes (up to 196 Contracts per week!)
- Our newest alternative lighting map in Multiplayer, Hacienda Twilight
- More maps added to rotation for Prop Hunt and Capture the Flag
- New Medals, Equipment, and Humiliations in Blackout
- The introduction of Hard Mode Gauntlets in Zombies
- Weapon tuning for the Daemon 3XB, Switchblade X9, and MOG 12 + more
Black Ops 4 1.19 Update can be downloaded now on PS4, Xbox One and PC. What do you think of the new patch? Let us know in the comments below.