Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 update version 1.23 is available now. Here are the full patch notes for this brand new update which is out now for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
This update is rather small in size so don’t expect to see any major changes in it. The details about the update are still not confirmed but this patch is live now on PS4 and should be available on other platforms as well.
Black Ops 4 Update Version 1.23 Full Patch Notes (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
- All platforms:
- New Pandemic gameplay tuning and stability improvements in Blackout.
- Corrected slide velocity values for Ajax, Seraph, Outrider, and Reaper.
- Fixed an issue where the M16’s iron sights could appear misaligned.
- Featured Playlist updates in Multiplayer and Blackout.
- Xbox One/PC:
- New Contraband rewards added, including an Ultra Weapon Bribe.
- 1.21 update now live on PC.
- Infected: Final Stand now live in Multiplayer.
- Create-a-Class support added for M16 and Havelina AA50 weapons in Multiplayer.
- Pandemic limited-time mode now live in Blackout.
- Tactical Bike vehicle added to main map in Blackout.
- Standard Alcatraz playlist replaces Alcatraz Horde in Blackout.
- “Duck and Cover” Gauntlet now live for “Alpha Omega” in Zombies.
- Support added for M16, Havelina AA50, and new MKII Weapons in Zombies.
The game is available now for PS4, Xbox One, and PC. The game was developed by Treyarch Studios and published by Activision.