Blade Strangers update version 1.03 is out recently and here is what it does. This update should be available on PS4, PC, and Nintendo Switch.
Blade Strangers is a new 2D fighting game from Nicalis, the publisher of many indie games on the Nintendo Switch and other platforms. It basically brings together fighters from the various Nicalis published games including Issac and Code of Princess. The game launched early this summer for the PC, PS4, Xbox One. This is the third major update for the Blade Strangers that weighs in just under 1 GB.
Blade Strangers Update Version 1.03 Patch Notes (PS4, PC, Nintendo Switch)
- Fixed handling of Online Matching.
- Improved performance when connection becomes unstable during Online Mode.
- Fixed star calculation during League Matches.
- Fixed a bug during Online Mode where the Character Rank of the player on the 2P side would display incorrectly.
- Adjusted wording of the Monthly League Match descriptions.
- Adjust order of appearance of characters in Arcade mode.
- Increased HP of every character by +1000.
- Changed Heat Up to be Ready at 30% HP instead of 35% HP.
- Adjusted damage of every character’s grab attack.
- Adjust every character’s Ground Knock Back attack.
- Additional various balance adjustments.
Blade Strangers is available now on the PS4, PC, and Nintendo Switch. The game was published by Nicalis.