Bloodborne’s latest patch is now live on the PlayStation Network for the PS4 and its full list of changes have been detailed.
Sony had earlier confirmed that a new patch for Bloodborne is in development, in addition to the announcement of an expansion for Bloodborne. This new patch is now live on the PlayStation Network and it is less than 300 MB in size.
You can check out a list of changes below (courtesy of Dualshockers).
- Password matching can now be done regardless of level.
- Password matching can now be done even if registered to a different oath.
- Quicksilver bullets and blood vials can now be stored up to 600 (the previous limit was 99) in the storage in Hunter’s Dream.
- Weapons and hunter tools have been tweaked, it will be mostly buffs.
- A bug of the Rifle Spear has been fixed.
- A bug with Blood Gem Imprints has been fixed.
- Boss rewards in the Chalice Dungeons will be improved, they will now drop blood gems randomly.
- Chalice dungeons will now include Blood Stone Shards at Depth 1, Twin Blood Stone Shards at Depth 2, Twin Blood Stone Shards and Blood Stone Chunks at Depth 3, Blood Stone Chunks at Depth 4 and Blood Stone Chunks and Blood Rocks at Depth 5.
The official changelog doesn’t list much besides Improved Game Balance and Various Bug Fixes. You can read the full detailed patch notes from here.
Let us know if you have updated to the latest version of Bloodborne in the comments below.