Borderlands 3 update version 1.09 is available to download now for PS4, Xbox One, and PC. Here are the full patch notes for this update.
Gearbox Software is releasing a new update for Borderlands 3 that will be out later today. It includes the following set of bug fixes for the game.
Borderlands 3 Update 1.09 Full Patch Notes (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
- Addressed a reported concern that FL4K’s Furious Attack was sometimes not applying bonuses to pet damage as expected
- Addressed a reported concern that Rakkcelerate was sometimes not applying the cooldown modifier as stated on the skill’s description
- Addressed a reported concern that Cheap Tip’s total weapon shield capacity was sometimes not appearing in the tooltip on the item card
- Addressed a reported concern that The Arbalest of Discipline was sometimes spawning with just shields
We found an issue where Anointed Enforcer’s immunity abilities would sometimes cause them to be more difficult than intended. We have lowered their health temporarily as we investigate further and find a permanent solution.
- Temporarily lowered the health on Anointed Enforcer
Takedown at the Maliwan Blacksite
Thank you everyone for your patience as we work on the scaled Takedown at the Maliwan Blacksite event 25. We were unable to bring it to you during New Years, but we are looking to start the event next week!
Borderlands 3 is available now for PS4, Xbox One, and PC.