Space Hulk: Deathwing is a first person shooter based in the Warhammer 40,000 universe. More specifically, it is based on the strategy board game Space Hulk, and is in development by developers Cyanide and Streum On Studio. Now, a new trailer is out for the game titled the “Arsenal Trailer.”
The trailer shows players facing off against hordes of Genestealers in the massive tunnels of a Space Hulk, all the while utilizing some of the varied weaponry available in game.
Here is a list of all weapons showcased in the trailer:
- Storm Bolter [Justice, Standard Issue]
- Force Sword [The Emperor’s Fury Forged In Steel]
- Redemption [Spread Shot Storm Bolter Variant]
- Thunder Hammer [Every Strike, A Thunderbolt]
- Storm Shield [Become An Immovable Object]
- Assault Cannon [Shred Through Flesh And Bone]
- Plasma Cannon [One Shot, Multiple Kills]
- Heavy Flamer [Purge Enemies With Fire]
The Warhammer 40,000 universe is well known among enthusiasts for it’s grit and brutality, and if this trailer is any inclination, then at least the developers have nailed the weaponry.
Space Hulk: Deathwing is out in November of 2016 for the Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and the PC. The game places players in the role of members of the Deathwing, the elite first company of the Dark Angels Space Marine chapter.