Activision has released a brand new update for Call of Duty Infinite Warfare on the PS4 and Xbox One. The download size for this new update is around 2 GB and it should be live on PlayStation Network and Xbox Live.
Since this is a brand new update, there are no patch notes available for it, however we will update the article once they are made available.
Update: You can now read the patch notes below.
Featured Content and What’s New:
- Ken Jeong Voice Over Pack
- CWL Personalization Pack – COD Champs
- Updated the Blind Eye perk challenge from “scorestreaks” to “weapon systems” as we have now made this challenge possible by killing micro turrets
- Gestures – all cosmetic gestures can now be performed while sprinting
- Adjusted the Blackout Grenade to bring its power level and overall consistency closer to that of the Jammer Grenade
- Gameplay audio for Defender and Uplink will occur in the Winner’s Circle, interrupting the Announcer’s End Game win/loss VO lines. This has been fixed
- Fix for the Calling Card notification not disappearing after highlighting or equipping the GameBattles calling card
- In splitscreen, captured Hardpoint colors would not show different colors with players on different teams. This has been fixed
- After entering a prestige, the After Action Report for completing a match would display placeholder images and text for calling cards. This has been fixed
- Fix for an error that could occur when a guest player attempts to open the Friend list in the menu during gameplay on Xbox One
- Fix for players being stuck on the “Purchasing Supply Drop” screen if they repurchase another drop while the loot ceremony screen is running in the background
- Fixes for a few mouse and keyboard issues when accessing the Scorestreak Variants on PC
- Fix for some calling cards not being displayed in the preview pane on the right
- Fix for the VO line “Last Alive” not playing for the second team with one player left in SnR and SnD modes
- Fix for users unable to use the “Change-Up” passive for the legendary T.H.O.R. – Nimbus when using button layouts that use the “toggle aim down sight” setting
- Fix for the CODCaster not displaying the proper team color on the objective icons
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare is available now for the PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
Let us know what you have discovered after installing this new update in the comments below.