Sledgehammer Games has shared detailed patch notes for the December 21st update for Call of Duty: WWII for the PS4 and Xbox One. The update is not available on PC so far however it is expected to go live at some point this week.
The patch notes mention some of the changes to the weapons in the game. You can read it all in detail below.
- Fixed issue where Social Rank rewards were not granting
- Fixed issue where Confirmed Killer Order could be completed by collecting both friendly and enemy dog tags
- Fixed issue where Confirmed Denier Order was not tracking properly
- Other general UI fixes and improvements
- Buffed fire rate for MP-40 and M1928
- Buffed Combat Shotgun damage range
- Class-wide LMG movement speed buff and recoil buffs for MG15 and Lewis
- Nerfed fire rate for FG42 and adjusted recoil accordingly
- Nerfed Machine Pistol damage
- Fixed Ranked Play UI bug where rank icons changed to the placement match icon in the scoreboard that appears before the AAR
- Fixed UI issues with Zombies 2XP
- Fixed issue with Audio Log Recording Collectible
- Fixed issue where players were able to deploy more than maximum number of S-Mine 44 explosives, and lost those deployed over the maximum
- Fixed issue UI issue where kills with grenades were counting for the Blitz Used stat
Call of Duty: WWII is available now for the PS4, Xbox One and PC. The game was developed by Sledgehammer Games and published by Activision.