Call of Duty: WWII will be getting a private beta soon. Slegehammer Games has finally announced the launch date for this private beta. According to Sledgehammer Games, the first private beta test for Call of Duty: WWII will start on August 25th for the PS4. More details about the beta will be revealed on August 22nd at Gamescom.
As for the maps and gameplay modes that will be available in the Beta, there seems to be a limited selection of them right now as detailed below.
- Maps – At least three Multiplayer maps, including: Pointe Du Hoc, Ardennes, and Gibraltar.
- War – Operation Breakout
- Modes – Fan-favorite modes, including Team Deathmatch, Domination, and Hardpoint.
- Divisions – Enlist in the Infantry, Expeditionary, Airborne, Armored, or Mountain Division. You are not limited to any one Division, and we encourage you to try them all!
- Progression – Players will begin at Soldier Rank 1 and rank up through a limited progression to unlock weapons, scorestreaks, equipment, and Basic Training Skills.
These features won’t be a part of the private multiplayer beta according to Sledgehammer Games.
- Headquarters – We’re testing the match-making of this all-new social experience, but access to this space will not be active during the Multiplayer Beta.
- Supply Drops, and Loot – These customization features that add depth and personality to your soldier will not be included in the Multiplayer Beta.
- eSports – Ranked Play, Game Battles, and our suite of competitive features will be accessible when we release in November.
- Additional content not in the Private Multiplayer Beta includes: full progression, remaining maps and modes, additional WarMode maps, and the full armory of weapons, scorestreaks, Basic Training, and equipment.
Call of Duty: WWII is set to launch on November 3rd, 2017 for the PS4, Xbox One and PC.