Call of Duty: WWII has received a brand new update today on the PS4 and Xbox One. The download size of the update is around 2 GB while there is still no official changelog available for it yet. It should be available to download now on either consoles although there is no word on the PC update.
According to reddit users, the update implements new variants for Grease Gun, M1 Garand, MG15, Combat Shotgun and Karabin. Some of the new collections can be also seen in the gallery below.
There is also a 2XP mode for the Resistance division as part of the ongoing event. The full details regarding the patch notes will be revealed once Sledgehammer Games releases an official patch notes for it.
Update: The full official patch notes are out now and can be seen below.
- New Resistance Weapons and Uniforms
- 9MM SAP is now available to equip in Zombies loadouts
- Fixed split screen issue with players in parties trying to leave a party
- Fixed spawning issue causing enemy and friendly tags not showing properly
- Fixed issue in split screen where player’s avatar defaults to Desert Rat when playing as Resistance Division and upon leaving a public match
- Fixed issue where users were unable to pause the game in Local MP match
- Fixed issue where players were receiving error message “Lost connection to host/server. Connection timed out.” when loading in HQ
- Fixed issues with Prop Hunt crashing
- Fixed issue in Demolition where there were no timers between round transitions Party System/HQ
- Fixed issue with Mail where items were shown as placeholders
- Fixed issue where players would be kicked out of HQ when attempting to watch a video in the Theater
- Improved functionality of the Emblem Gallery
- Fixed issues with party invites and loss of functionality
- Various UI fixes and improvements (text descriptions, Dossier menus, Emblem Editor, etc)
- Fixed issue where additional losses were being incorrectly added to player’s record, driving down the win %
- Fixed issue where expiration time was not showing up for Resistance Bribe Contract
- Fixed issue where some items were showing incorrect image on supply drop cards
- Added Scrambler and Indicator toggle for Resistance Division
- Fixed issue where players were unable to open supply drop menu after Prestiging
- Fixed various SFX issues
- Fixed issue where Polish Underground II Uniform was appearing in supply drops
- Adjusted Paratroopers so they no longer target enemy aerial scorestreaks and no longer select Shovels or Serrated Basic Training
- Fixed interactions between all fire weaponry and water (Anthropoid)
- Fixed issue where sometimes view through the scope during ADS is blacked out
- Fixed various weapon art issues
- Fixed various display issues with the 9MM SAP
- Fixed issue where players kills and deaths were not properly tracking
- Fixed various UI issues with winners’ circle, AAR, and blank AAR Stats tab
- Fixed issue where players were not able to connect to each other to start match
- Fixed issue where players did not get melee weapon back after losing Wonder Weapon, resulting in ability to melee with standard issue guns
- Fixed various map exploits
- Fixed issue where 2XP icons were not showing up in all intended locations
- Fixed issue where some weapons were missing animated camos
- Fixed animation issues with various Zombies
- Various UI fixes and improvements
- Fixed issue in TDS where players were unable to leave Pommel Room after obtaining the Pommel
- Fixed issue where players were not awarded the correct amount of supply crates
- Fixed weapon inconsistencies that occur when players bleed out with only the Ripsaw in their possession
- Fixed an issue where zombies affected by shellshock were unstunning
- Fixed various weapon exploits
- Fixed issue where users were unable to pause the game in Local Zombies match
- Fixed issues various progression issues with Zombies
Call of Duty: WWII is one of the fastest selling Call of Duty game released this generation and it is on pace to outsell Call of Duty: Black Ops 3. The game has managed to remain at the top of sales chart and rejuvenated new interest in the series after the decline of sales for Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare.
Call of Duty: WWII is available now for the PS4, Xbox One and PC. It was developed by Sledgehammer Games and published by Activision Blizzard.