COD Modern Warfare is getting a full reboot and reimaging by Infinity Ward. It is set to release later this year. There are some leaked details for the game making the rounds online listing Perks, Gun Perks, and other Multiplayer details.
This information comes courtesy of YouTuber TheGamingRevolution and was shared and compiled on reddit, so take it with a grain of salt.
Here are the details on the perks and multiplayer from Call of Duty Modern Warfare. Details on the campaign and a new multiplayer mode were also shared by the leaker.
- Munitions: works like over kill
- High alert: Works like perception from infinite warfare
- tune up: carry an extra lethal
- restock: lethal and tacticals recharging over time
- double time: Triples the duration of super sprint ( new mechanic that allows you to sprint very fast like bayonet charge, ads times are very slow if you try to break out of super sprint)
- Spot on: engineer
- Battle hardened: Tac mask
- heavy metal: killstreaks kills are counting towards your killstreak meter.
- Scavenger: pick up ammo from dead enemies
- Shrapnel: Lethals increases the time it take for the enemy to regenerate health.
- Cold blooded: allows you to be immune to uav and AI streaks
- Ghost: (might work differently in this game)
- EOD: flak jacket
- hunter: allows you to see enemy footprints on the surface
- Bounty hunter: Allows enemies on 3 killstreak or higher to have bounty on their head, once you kill them you get the same amount of streak points (needs to be nerfed IMO, you should only get a half of their streak).
- Warhead: increases rocket launcher reload speed
GUN PERKS: HIS SOURCE DOES NOT REMEMBER ALL PERKS.
- there is a perk for snipers that allows them to have infinite breath.
- Skulker: Increase crouch movement speed
- Sleight of hand: Faster reload speed
- Super sonic: bullets that fly near enemies disorients them, like the OP mod on the titan from bo4.
- Mo’ money: More xp for headshots
- Bayonet: attaches a melee to your gun
- Ricochet: makes your bullets ricochet off of terrain
- Sensor: allows enemies shots to appear on the mini map
- Glacial: bullets causes enemies to slow down a bit.
- (something) shots: causes enemies regen to be delayed.
As per reports, there are roughly 30 perks.
- Deploy able shield: allows you to put down a tactical shield that you can use as cover
- Supply box: Allows you to pick up ammo that allows you to equip your gun with high caliber rounds, increases damage and penetration, (i think it might be for one mag, or reset back to normal after death like crash’s supply box)
- Trophy system
- Tac insert
- Deadly silence: temporarily makes you faster, silencing your footsteps and making the enemies footsteps louder for you.
- EMP plane: Flies an rc plane with an EMP bomb that can destroy killstreaks (Opinion: this might sound op on paper, but its like an emp grenade thrown by an rc plane instead of you throwing it.)
Things are still being balanced.
- Frag Grenade
- Throwing knives
- Proxy mine
- Flashbang which is also a concussion
- Smoke grenade
- Stim shot: there is auto regen in MP, but this one works like nano shot from infinite warfare, makes you regen health way faster
- Snapshot: outlines enemy within a radios
- Heart beat sensor
- Decoy grenade: creates fake ping on enemies minimap
- Gas grenades: function like the gas in WW2
Details on the campaign were also shared, however just like the above information, it is advised to take them with a grain of salt as usual. You can read some of the information from here.
COD Modern Warfare will also get a new multiplayer mode called Cyber Attack as per the rumor. It is a team vs. team match where both have a supercomputer and they fight for an EMP bomb which can be used to make it explode. Details for it can be found here.
COD Modern Warfare will be out on October 25, 2019, for PS4, Xbox One, and PC.