Conan Exiles Update Version 1.21 has been released on PS4 and Xbox One. Read on for the full patch notes for Update 31.
On PS4 the Version 1.21 Update is the second part of Game Update 31, while the Update is being released on the Xbox One in one go so its much larger in size at 55GB. For comparison the PS4 Update is just 1.5GB.
Developers Funcom also made a few changes and decided to remaster the “Xbox build image”, this will allow future updates on the Xbox One to be smaller than this one.
Conan Exiles is a survival-adventure game set in the Conan the Barbarian universe. Players take control of a custom character that is rescued by Conan at the start of the game. The game released earlier this year in May for Xbox One, PS4 and PC.
Check out the full patch notes below:
Conan Exiles Update Version 1.21 PS4 Patch Notes [Update 31]
- New pet taming system
- Fixed 2 critical server crashes reported by the community
- The north-western corner of the Frozen North is accessible again!
New Server Settings
The following new server settings controls pet and thrall hunger:
|Enable Hunger System: Thralls||ToggleHungerSystemThralls||Toggles the hunger system for thralls.|
|Enable Hunger System: Pets||ToggleHungerSystemPets||Toggles the hunger system for pets.|
|Food Nutrition Value||FoodNutritionValue||The amount of nutrition the companion gain from eating food.|
|Starvation Time In Minutes||StarvationTimeInMinutes||The amount of minutes it takes for companion hunger gauges to go from 100 to 0.|
|Starvation Damage Penalty Cap||StarvationDamagePenaltyCap||When a companion’s hunger gauge reaches 0, they start taking damage to their health. This value determines how much health can be removed in total, given in percent where 1 means 100% of the health.|
|Animal Pen Crafting Time Multiplier||AnimalPenCraftingTimeMultiplier||Multiplies the speed of crafting in animal pens.|
|Food Container Range multiplier||FeedBoxRangeMultiplier||Multiplies the distance that Food Containers can feed your companions.|
|Exclusive Diet||ExclusiveDiet||Determines whether companions exclusively eat items listed on their diet. Disabled means they will eat any food item, in addition to their diet.|
- Food will decay very slowly when placed in pet Pens. The higher the tier of the pen, the slower it will decay.
- Food will also decay very slowly when placed in food dispensers.
- Added pet and thrall hunger system server settings to the admin panel
- Pet feeding screen can now be opened from the radial menu
- We taught the Locust Queen how to fight!
- The Camel pet is now the proud owner of a backpack
- Animal pen dung production is now more stable with different pets
- Fixed several issues with pen crafting
- Potion of Midnight now has 30 sec decay and cannot be stacked
- Fixed a crash related to the Volcano boss fight
- Fixed an attack problem with werewolves
- Fixed an attack problem with Gorilla boss
- Fixed a collision problem that would deny access to certain areas in the north
- Fixed a server crash related to thrall crafting queues (Please note: This will cause your thrall conversion timer to reset, but it will only be a one-time thing)
- Fixed a bug where the Sunder debuff would remain permanently on a player
- Fixed a bug where the Avatar of Jhebbal Sag would remain active for longer than set Avatar Lifetime
Conan Exiles Update Version 1.21 Xbox One Patch Notes [Update 31]
- New Dungeon: The Midnight Grove
- New Pet taming system
- New offhand combat mechanics
- New Specialist Arrows: Light Arrows, Tar Arrows, Poison Arrows, Ivory Arrows, Explosive Arrows, Healing Arrows
- New thrall hunger mechanics
- Fixed 2 critical crash bugs reported by the community
- Fixed an exploit used to circumvent raid timers
- Fixed several exploits used to duplicate items
- Fixed a bug that would cause thrall health to reset to 100 HP
- Thralls have now 50% increased health. That is to bring them in line with some of the greater pets and also make it more interesting to take a thrall out for exploration/hunting
- Entertainer Thralls now provide buffs after having been on follow mode
- The Crocodile boss near the N’batu’s Pack is no longer stuck and attacks the player
- Fixed an issue where NPCs would stop aggroing after a player teleported several times.
- Pets and Thralls that get stuck will now teleport back to the location they were deployed.
- Optimized database cleaning to remove inactive clans
- Better randomization for Purge spawn options
- Distracted Purgers will no longer get sidetracked by random Points of Interest.
- Set initial purge countdown to 15 minutes
Conan Exiles is available now on PS4, Xbox One and PC. What did you think of the new update? Let us know in the comments below.