Dark Souls 3 has received a brand new update recently that includes some general gameplay specific tweaks and adjustments. This update was released for all platforms on April 18th.
Bandai Namco has revealed the list of changes for this new update. You can read the full set of patch notes below.
Dark Souls 3 1.04 Patch Notes:
- Performance adjustment for “Greatsword”
- Battle performance adjustment for “Dancer’s Enchanted Sword,” “Winged Knight Twinaxes”
- Performance adjustment for “Soul’s Greatsword,” and “Farron Flashsword”
- Fix for issue where multiple items become impossible to use at “Road of Sacrifices,” “Farron Keep,” “Cathedral of the Deep,” after clearing the game.
- General balance adjustments and bug fixes
This will be the second update for Dark Souls 3 that was released after the launch of the game on April 12th.
Dark Souls 3 is the latest entry in the Souls series developed by From Software. The game started as a cult classic and has managed to grow into a major franchise with the latest entry in the series becoming the fastest selling game released by Bandai Namco America. It is also the setting new sales record on Steam by becoming the fastest selling Dark Souls game on Pc.
Dark Souls 3 is available now for the PS4, Xbox One and PC.
Let us know what you think about these new changes in the comments below.