Dark Souls 3 is available now on the PS4 and Xbox One in Japan. If you have bought Dark Souls 3 through the Japanese Xbox One Store trick in English, you will be able to get a new update today. This update is released for both PS4 and Xbox One.
While there is no English patch notes available for this latest update, the official Dark Souls 3 website has listed the changes in Japanese. You can find the google translated version of these patch notes below.
[Date] 2016 April 8 (Friday) schedule [Platforms] PlayStation4, Xbox One [The main items to be modified and adjusted] * Unreached of the bonfire is arbitrarily lighting, modification of the phenomenon in which the later of the bonfire is not displayed in the destination
* After Multiplayer, modification of the phenomenon in which the level of Est bottle is changed when the Kube the remains of immortality
* Modification of the phenomenon to obtain the Soul immediately after the summons in Multiplayer
* Modification of the phenomenon that is penetrating into the rest at the bonfire
* Modification of the phenomenon that is no longer devoted to pledge items
* Hiboon’na, to Belka image of impunity, add the function to return the player to the living
* Several other balance adjustment and performance improvements, fixes bug phenomenon
It should be noted that, due to this update file application, will conduct an extraordinary server maintenance.
This update is around 280 MB in size and along with the release of this update, Bandai Namco is also conducting a server maintenance.
Dark Souls 3 will officially launch on PS4, Xbox One and PC on April 12th.