Gunfire Games has released the first patch update for Darksiders 3, and it is available to download now as Beta. Here are the full patch notes.
Darksiders 3 was released last week for the PC, PS4, and Xbox One. If you are playing the game on consoles, you are likely going to be on Darksiders 3 update version 1.03, while the PC version has now received its first post-launch update.
The patch notes for the first PC update, which is in beta stage, can be viewed in detail below.
Darksiders 3 Patch Update 1 For PC Full Patch Notes
- Multiple improvements to help performance and loading. Performance improvements should also significantly reduce stuttering in high-density areas.
- Updated Story mode to be more forgiving.
- Adjusted invulnerability windows across all difficulties. The windows are consistent on Balanced, Challenging and Apocalyptic and even more significant on easy.
- Modified hit indicators for better readability.
- Added version number on the main menu.
- Added FOV scaling to keep correct FOV on 21:9 monitors.
- Fixed various crash issues.
- Added Force Respawn functionality. This option is available in the game options menu. It will kill Fury and return her to the last Vulgrim Waypoint that you visited. This option is a last resort to be used if you think you are stuck in an area for whatever reason.
- Added functionality on Force respawn that will force the hollows to re-equip to Fury. This is for the issue where Fury’s hollow abilities appear to have stopped working.
- Fix for issue where Force blocks were getting stuck in Scar. If you have encountered this issue, it should destroy the stuck block, and if you come back to the area, it will reload the block in the correct starting area.
- Fix for issue where certain stacked breakables wouldn’t break in Bonelands.
- Fix for issue that would break Gluttony fight. Fix should also fix saves that had this issue.
- Fixed multiple issues where players can get Fury into unintended locations or unintended locations without expected Hollows (in some cases Force Respawn may need to be used).
- Reduced Fafnir enhancement’s damage output.
- Increased Havoc Generation on Obscurus Enhancement
- Increased Health and Damage amounts on Fortifier Enhancement
Darksiders 3 was developed by Gunfire Games and published by THQ Nordic.