Darksiders 3 has received its first post-launch update version 1.04 on PS4. It is also available on PC and Xbox One. Here are the full patch notes for it.
Darksiders 3 launched with some technical issues and bugs that plagued the game. This has led to the developers working tirelessly to patch them in a new update. This update is mainly intended to be for bug fixes and also includes some welcome quality of life changes to the game.
The full patch notes for Darksiders update version 1.04 can be read below. The update is live now on PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
Darksiders 3 Update Version 1.04 (PS4) Patch Notes (PC, Xbox One)
- Multiple improvements to help performance and loading. Performance improvements should also significantly reduce stuttering in high-density areas.
- Updated Story mode to be more forgiving.
- Adjusted invulnerability windows across all difficulties. The windows are consistent on Balanced, Challenging and Apocalyptic and even more significant on easy.
- Modified hit indicators for better readability.
- Added version number on the main menu.
- Added FOV scaling to keep correct FOV on 21:9 monitors.
- Fixed various crash issues.
- Added Force Respawn functionality. This option is available in the game options menu. It will kill Fury and return her to the last Vulgrim Waypoint that you visited. This option is a last resort to be used if you think you are stuck in an area for whatever reason.
- Added functionality on Force respawn that will force the hollows to re-equip to Fury. This is for the issue where Fury’s hollow abilities appear to have stopped working.
- Fix for issue where Force blocks were getting stuck in Scar. If you have encountered this issue, it should destroy the stuck block, and if you come back to the area, it will reload the block in the correct starting area.
- Fix for issue where certain stacked breakables wouldn’t break in Bonelands.
- Fix for issue that would break Gluttony fight. Fix should also fix saves that had this issue.
- Fixed multiple issues where players can get Fury into unintended locations or unintended locations without expected Hollows (in some cases Force Respawn may need to be used).
- Reduced Fafnir enhancement’s damage output.
Darksiders 3 is available now for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC. The game was developed by Gunfire Games and published by THQ Nordic.