Days Gone Update Version 1.08 has been released on the PS4 and can be downloaded right now.
The Days Gone 1.08 Update is sized in at 591 MB, so downloading shouldn’t take long. The update does however include several integral changes that improve the game’s performance and fixes many of the issues that players have been complaining about.
Developers Bend Studio also mentioned that they will be slowing down the patches in order to add more fixes, improvements and additions with each future patch. Makes sense since they released 8 patches for a game that released under a month ago.
Days Gone Update 1.08 Patch Notes PS4
- Fixed an issue where players wouldn’t be able to save, fast travel, or pause after triggering the cinematic to “I’ve Had Better Days”
- Fixed the issue that prevented players from completing ”Afraid of a Little Competition?”. Players may need to move as far back to where the Bounty Collector Merchant resides and return to the mission objective to trigger the cinematic
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to complete “Searching For Lisa”. Players that were impacted will now see the Mission Complete screen
- Overall improvements have been made to streaming and performance
- Audio desync issue during cinematics have been resolved
- Auto-save function will now save the correct number of saves to your save cloud account
- With this update, we did not delete any of your current auto-saves. You can go into (Settings) > [Application Saved Data Management] > [Auto-Upload] to manage your auto-saves for Days Gone
- The game should no longer crash when attempting to overwrite the oldest auto-save
- Patch updates now retain your Difficulty settings
- Fixed various bugs and miscellaneous crashes
Days Gone is available now on PS4.