Days Gone update version 1.25 is available to download now. Here are the full patch notes for this brand new update including the fixes and changes made with it.
Days Gone update 1.25 adds a new challenge called Drifter’s Run. This will involve driving the Bike to gather all the bandages in the Crater Late. It is a part of the Weekly DLC Challenges which were promised by Sony Bend Studio for Days Gone.
You can get the full details including what has been added or fixed in Days Gone update 1.25 in the comments below.
Days Gone Update Version 1.25 Full Patch Notes
Weekly DLC Challenges
- “Drifter’s Run” is our first challenge involving our bike! Gather all the bandages in the harsh volcanic area of Crater Lake
- Avoid burned down houses, Freakers, and the Horde to gather bandages as fast as you can and make it to the finish line!
- Use ramps to score extra points and utilize your Nitrous Boost as much as can
A reminder that all the challenges we release are planned to stay unlocked indefinitely.
Players should be able progress properly in “It’s A Rifle, Not a Gun”
General awareness of the NPCs have been adjusted for all modes
- If you were killed right after burning down a nest, the nest should repopulate properly
- Picking up a group of items near an ammo box will now also grab the ammo box
- Adjustments to scoring on the DLC challenge “Drifter’s Run”
- Correct number of bolts crafted is shown in the player’s menu
- Fixed issues involving Survival Vision and enemy outlines during Survival Mode
- The “Dead Don’t Ride” custom account should be appear in the Mechanic’s menu in this patch
Days Gone is available now for the PS4.