Days Gone update version 1.50 is available to download now for PS4. It brings a new game plus mode among other changes. Get the full patch notes here.
Days Gone is getting a new game plus mode with this update. Other changes include the start of a weekly DLC challenge and some bug fixes. The full patch notes are available to view below.
Days Gone Update Version 1.50 Full Patch Notes
What transfers over from a story completed game save
- Bike Skins and Parts
- Unlocks after acquiring the bike from Manny in “Drifters Up On the Mountain”
- Encampment Trust and Credits
- Health/Stamina/Focus upgrades
- Trophy progress
- NERO Injectors
What does not transfer over to New Game+
- IPCA Tech
- Crafted items
- Materials/crafting items
- Freaker Ears
- Animal Meat
Players will receive this gun in their “Gun Locker” when starting the mission “Drifters Up On the Mountain”.
- 6MM ammo
- EDT Dart (Stuns the enemy)
- X34 Dart (Leaves a poisonous gas cloud)
- Explosive Dart (Goes boom)
Two new bike decals
- Syphon Filter
- Horizon Zero Dawn GI
- New Set of DLC trophies
- Note that the trophy “2 Days 2 Done” will only unlock if you complete Hard II/Survival II in New Game+ Mode.
- Increased Horde Movement on Hard mode and above
Two new difficulties
- Hard II
- Survival II
- The player should be able to move the car properly in “What Kept Me Going”
- The rock item should be useable as intended in “Not Going to Kill Anyone”
- The button prompt should appear when next to the car in “I Say We Head North”
- General fixes to audio that apply to story mode and challenge mode
- Adjusted the pathing on the Horde on multiple challenges
- General fixes to the Auto-Complete QTE feature
- Motion Sensor Function Aiming sensitivity has been increased when set to 6 and above.
- Players should not be able to gain points while taking down Freakers outside on “Dead Before Daylight”
- Various crash fixes
- General optimization fixes during melee conflicts
Days Gone is available now exclusively for the PS4.