Behavior Interactive has released a quick update for Dead by Daylight after the last major patch was released.
This hotfix is only available on PC and will update the game to version 3159609 while the patch version is listed as 2.2.1 on Steam. Update: It is also up on the PS4 and Xbox One. The PS4 version is patched to 1.41 while Xbox One users have also received the same hotfix update.
Dead By Daylight Update Version 1.41 Hotfix 2.2.1 Patch Notes For PC, PS4 And Xbox One
FEATURES & CONTENT
- Integrated the Polish community translations for 2.2.0
- Removed the Huntress’ hatchet hitbox changes introduced with update 2.2.0. It should now function as it did prior to that update.
- Reduced the default recharge time of the Spirit’s power from 20 seconds to 15 seconds
- Fixed an issue that caused the Spirit to get instantly blinded with a flashlight
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused pallets to push killers without stunning them
- Fixed an issue that caused the Halloween™ music not to play when selecting the Shape in the Loadout
- Fixed an issue that caused triggered Hag traps not to have a terror radius
- Fixed an issue that allowed the Clown to have consistent increased movement speed when combining the VHS Porn and Smelly Inner Soles add-ons
- Fixed an issue that caused the cooldown for the Spirit’s Yamaoka’s Haunting to be reduced when combining the Kaiun Talisman and the Katsumori Talisman add-ons
- Fixed an issue that caused Adam and the Spirit perk descriptions to be improperly formatted in French
- Fixed an issue that caused the Hex: Devour Hope perk to gain tokens every time a Survivor starts the unhook action (instead of upon completion of the interaction).
- Fixed an issue that caused the duration of Yamaoka’s Haunting to last longer as a client Spirit killer in Kill Your Friends
Dead By Daylight is available now on the PC, PS4, and Xbox One,