Dead by Daylight update version 1.58 is available to download now on the PS4, Xbox One, and PC. Here are the patch notes for this update.
Dead by Daylight update version 1.58 adds Ash vs. Evil Dead DLC that includes Ash as a character in the game’s multiplayer mode. There are plenty of other bugs fixes and balance changes made to the game.
Dead by Daylight update version 1.58 patch notes can be seen in detail below.
Dead by Daylight Update Version 1.58 Patch Notes 2.6.3 For PS4, Xbox One, and PC
FEATURES & CONTENT:
- Feature – Added support for Twitch Game On.
- Content – Added a new Survivor (Ashley J. Williams).
- Changed the Decisive Strike stun time to 5 seconds, with the Survivor being free to move after 1 second.
- The Enduring perk now affects Decisive Strike’s stun.
- Fixed an issue that caused The Plague to be unable to hit Survivors with Corrupt Purge in quick succession.
- Fixed an issue that caused The Plague’s Brutality score events not to trigger.
- Fixed an issue that caused the camera to follow the Killer when spectating a player in the match that is on a hook.
- Fixed an issue that caused The Nurse to be unable to blink on the Mausoleum tile in The Temple of Purgation map.
- Fixed an issue that caused The Wraith’s Bone Clapper add-on to have no effect (thus making it still possible to identify distance & direction of the Wailing Bell sound).
- Fixed an issue that could cause healthy Survivors to become infected when a fully sick/infected Survivor was saved by another fully sick Survivors.
- Fixed an issue that made it impossible to cleanse a totem next to a rock and tree in the Autohaven Wrecker’s maps.
- Fixed an issue that made it impossible to cleanse from a fountain next to a tree in front of a car in the Autohaven Wrecker’s maps.
- Misc localization improvements.
- Misc The Plague audio improvements.
- Fixed some crash issues.
- Fixed some instances of infinite loading screens.
Dead By Daylight is available now for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC. The game is also announced as coming soon to the Nintendo Switch.