Dead by Daylight update version 1.65 is available to download now for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC. Here are the full patch notes for this brand new update and the changes or fixes that come with it.
Ghost Face was the major focus for Dead by Daylight patch 3.0.0 and since then, the developers are mostly releasing bug fixes or balance changes for the game. Ghost Face a new DLC that was released just last month and he has already received some tweaks.
Dead by Daylight update version 1.65 is mostly for balance changes or bug fixes. The full list of changes can be seen in the patch notes given below and the update is out now on all platforms.
Dead by Daylight Update Version 1.65 Full Patch Notes 3.0.2 (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
- Stunning The Ghost Face with any stun while he is in Night Shroud will disable his power.
- Lullabies are no longer directional.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Vigil perk to extend the Exhaustion duration.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Furtive Chase perk to swap the Obsession to anyone who unhooks any Survivor.
- Fixed an issue that caused The Spirit’s passive phasing VFX to be missing.
- Fixed an issue that caused missing blood splatters and camera shake when The Hag successfully landed a hit.
- Fixed an issue that caused injured Survivors to get stuck on top of any locker when getting hit by the Killers lunge attack while exiting.
- Fixed an issue that caused female Survivors not to be able to successfully vault through the crashed school bus middle window in the Autohaven Wrecker’s maps.
- Fixed an issue that caused The Ghost Face to be unable to crouch or lean if a Survivor disconnected while getting picked up.
- Fixed an issue that caused The Ghost Face’s Reveal SFX to loop if spotted by a Survivor leaving by the hatch or the exit gates.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Killer carrying a Survivor music to be missing.
- Adjusted music & sound balance to fix issues with in-game audio. This will improve the compatibility of the game’s audio output with headphones emulating surround sound.
- Misc cosmetic improvements
Dead by Daylight is available now for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC. It will also release soon for the Nintendo Switch.