Dead by Daylight update version 1.68 is available to download now. Here are the full patch notes for this update on PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
Dead by Daylight update 1.68 adds a new playable character: William “Bill” Overbeck. It also adds new Left 4 Dead outfits, four in total. This includes Dwight, Meg, Claudette, and Jake. There are some gameplay adjustments and bug fixes included in this update.
Dead by Daylight Update Version 1.68 Full Patch Notes (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
FEATURES & CONTENT
- Content – Added William “Bill” Overbeck as a playable character.
- Content – Added the 4 Left 4 Dead outfits for Dwight, Meg, Claudette and Jake.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Nightmare’s action prompts to overlap by adding support for displaying prompts on multiples rows in the HUD to prevent current and future overlaps.
- Slightly reduced the display size of item and offering icons to allow for more space in the HUD.
- Updated The Huntress’ Cold Wasteland Survivor outfit icons to properly reflect the texture color adjustment which was introduced in 3.1.0.
- Added more logging to help better help understand the issue that prevents Survivors from successfully escaping through the exits.
- Fixed an issue that allowed The Nightmare to place multiple Dream Snares at the same place.
- Fixed an issue that caused Head On to deactivate on the perk owner if another Survivor exited a locker.
- Fixed an issue that caused Rite of The Ghost Face daily ritual to gain progress when stalking without leaning.
- Fixed an issue that caused Survivors bodies to block auras.
- Fixed an issue that caused Survivors models to be visible in front of a bubble indicator (hooked, madness, etc).
- Fixed an issue that caused Survivors not to visually grab to alarm clock during the escape dream animation.
- Fixed an issue that caused Survivors to be able to see location indicators from Killer perks and powers.
- Fixed an issue that caused a loud noise notification to appear above the Madness bubble indicator when passively tiering up madness levels.
- Fixed an issue that caused a specific crate asset around maze walls to disappear at a certain distance in the MacMillan Estate maps.
- Fixed an issue that caused an impassable gap between a telephone pole and a cement block in the Badham Preschool maps.
- Fixed an issue that caused location indicators from screams not to give an off-screen indicator.
- Fixed an issue that caused permanent heavy bleeding when healing after the Wraith performed a Surprise attack using the Sloppy Butcher perk and the “Blind Warrior” – White add-on.
- Fixed an issue that caused some Killers not to smoothly vault from the front window of one of the houses in the Badham Preschool maps.
- Fixed an issue that caused some fences in the Badham Preschool maps to have an invisible collision above them, blocking Killer projectiles.
- Fixed an issue that caused some fences to be missing in front or in the back of various houses in the Lampkin Lane map.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Sloppy Butcher perk to affect the Snap Out Of It action.
- Fixed an issue that caused the hatch to spawn inside the ground on a specific tile in the Coal Tower map.
- Fixed an issue that caused the tire stacks on the crane tile to disappear from a distance in the Autohaven Wrecker’s maps.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Survivors to become momentarily stuck in place when canceling cleansing a specific totem in front of recycling bins in the Badham Preschool maps.
- Fixed an issue that made it impossible to cleanse a totem between a pile of tires and a bush in the Badham Preschool maps.
- Slightly adjusted the some totem placements that caused the interaction prompts not to always appear from all angles in the Badham Preschool maps.
- Fixed an issue that caused post-game bonus Bloodpoints not to visually appear on the score board.
- The Pig: The movement speed curves for crouching and uncrouching have been adjusted to transition between normal speed and crouched speed more smoothly. The overall average speed while performing these interactions has been slightly increased. *Note: This change was introduced in 3.1.0 but was originally omitted from the patch notes.
Dead by Daylight is available now for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC. It is also coming to the Nintendo Switch.