Dead by Daylight update version 1.76 is available to download now for PS4, Xbox One, and PC. Here are the full patch notes for this update.
The new patch for Dead by Daylight is a hotfix related to an early update that introduced some issues in the game. While the update is out now for PS4, Xbox One, and PC, it has yet to launch for the Nintendo Switch.
The full patch notes for Dead by Daylight update 1.76 can be read below.
Dead by Daylight Update Version 1.76 Full Patch Notes (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
- Fixed an issue that caused players not to lose pips when disconnecting from a match by accepting an invite to a private lobby.
- Fixed an issue that made it impossible to gain progress on Rite of the Last Breath daily ritual.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a crash while in the Collection tab of the Archives menu.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a crash when entering the Archives.
- Fixed an issue that caused level 4 of the Tome to appear when opening the Tome if level 1 was fully complete.
- Fixed an issue that caused Survivor shadow models to appear in front of bubble indicators.
- Fixed an issue that caused some item auras not to appear correctly when viewed with the Plunderer’s Instinct perk. Please note there is still an issue with toolboxes, we are still working on a fix.
- Fixed an issue that made it impossible to cleanse a totem on a specific tile in the Family Residence map.
- Fixed an LOD issue on the floor of the Shack buildings when the basement spawned in it.
- Fixed an issue that allowed Survivors in a Custom Game see the Killer they are playing against while all players were connecting.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the host of a Custom Game lobby to crash when losing connection while loading into a match.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a crash when the host of a Custom Match reached the tally screen.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Back option to become grayed out when in a public lobby, readying up and opening/closing a Loadout menu.
- Fixed an issue that caused Killers to lose a pip if all Survivors disconnected immediately after the match starts.
- Fixed an issue that caused a major LOD transition on the mask in the main house in the Family Residence map.
- Fixed an issue that caused the scream and hook animation not to play when hooked with the Calm Spirit perk.
- Fixed an issue that made it possible to achieve a Great Skill Check with the combination of This Is Not Happening and Autodidact perks.
- Fixed an issue that caused medkits consumed by the Anti-Hemorrhagic Syringe or Styptic Agent add-ons to return to the players inventory.
- Fixed an issue that caused the whole outfit not to appear in the preview when selecting “available in outfit” on a single owned Archive reward in the Store.
- Fixed an issue that allowed users in a Custom Game lobby to continue to switch roles after being Ready, leading to multiple results.
- Fixed an issue that caused The Nightmare not to lose Bloodlust when placing a Dream Snare while in a chase.
- Fixed an issue that caused The Clown’s gas bottles to visually go through Survivors.
Dead by Daylight is available now for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC.