Dead Cells update version 1.1.10 was released today for PC. It is not available yet on PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch. Here are the patch notes for this update.
Dead Cells is a rogue-lite Metroidvania game with plenty of exciting action. It launched as an early access release on PC and is continuing to get strong post-launch support despite a public release along with the console version.
Dead Cells update version 1.1.10 was just made available ahead of the holidays. This update has been in a beta testing stage for a while now and this is the first public release for it. If you want to read the full patch notes, get them below.
Dead Cells Update Version 1.03 (PS4) Patch Notes 1.1.10 (PC, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch)
- Added timed door and perfect door stats
- Community suggestion Elite sidekicks no longer stop arrows.
- Force Shield is now a drop from sewer Ancient Sewers “worm zombies”.
- Open Wounds blueprint is now a drop from the mexican guy.
- “CDR on critical hits” blueprint is now a Castle Lancer drop.
- ForgeRefine1 blueprint is now a Beholder boss drop.
Graphics & UI
- Changes buttons layout in Custom Game UI.
- Fixed custom gameplay “adaptation” crash
- Fixed Collector UI crash
- Fixed pink doors color
- Fixed new save crash
- Fixed loading of font glyphs
- Minor fixes