Destiny 2 beta is now apparently available to users and can be downloaded right now on PS4 and Xbox One. The download size of the beta has also been revealed and it is almost 13 GB so it is rather modest.
Destiny 2 beta should be available to those who have pre-ordered the game. To gain access to your code, you will need to go to Bungie.net and then sign in to access the codes from your profile. The beta will contain the following content as confirmed by Activision.
- Homecoming: The opening mission and cinematics from Destiny 2’s Red War story campaign.
- Countdown: Battle other Guardians in a brand new Crucible mode. Attack or Defend the base on a new map custom-built to support this new game type.
- Control: The original standard for Crucible combat is back, with some changes. Control the zones on another new map built with this objective in mind.
- The Inverted Spire: Strike at the heart of a Vex stronghold. Bring two willing allies, or let Matchmaking introduce you to a Fireteam of Guardians.
- New Subclasses: The new fighting style for each Class will be at the ready. Choose from the Dawnblade Warlock, Arcstrider Hunter, or Sentinel Titan.
Destiny 2 is set to launch on the PS4 and Xbox One on September 6th while the PC version will release later on October 24th.