Bungie has released a brand new update for Destiny 2 recently. The update is live on PS4 and Xbox One although the official list of changes weren’t released until today.
In their post, Bungie has now detailed the list of changes for Destiny 2 hotfix 22.214.171.124. You can find them below.
- Fixed an issue that caused players to not receive Man O’ War Linear Fusion Rifle Quest Reward when they have a full weapon inventory
- Players can obtain their missing Man O’ War from Asher Mir on IO
- Fixed an issue where the Prism modifier did not persistently display the currently featured element
- Prism will now display a brief screen effect when the element changes to increase visibility
- This will also resolve an issue impacting the Momentum modifier
- Fixed an issue where a Raid object was receiving an unintended amount of damage from Wardcliff Coil
- Fixed an issue where completing a Meditation before selecting it from Ikora would hide that Meditation and prevent players from completing it receiving appropriate rewards.
- Fixed a rare memory leak that would result in a Matchmaking crash
Destiny 2 is available now for the PS4 and Xbox One and will launch on October 26th for the PC. The late launch of PC also comes with support for 4K and 60 FPS in addition to other quality of life improvements that the console version might get after launch.