Bungie has released a brand new update for Destiny 2 today that is available to download on all platforms. This is another hotfix version 2.0.3 that is released for all platforms. If you own Destiny 2 on the PS4, the game will be updated to version 1.26.
The full set of patch notes for the new Destiny 2 update can be read for hotfix 2.0.3 below.
- Dragonfly Regalia armor now comes with a Masterwork socket
- Fixed an issue where Hand Cannons were not using the correct recoil stats for players on PC
- Heavy Guard and Swordmaster’s Guard now function correctly on Adaptive Swords
- Fixed an issue where players could be returned to orbit during the final battle of “The Long Play”
- Fixed an issue where players would sometimes not receive a Seed of Light after interacting with the tree at the end of the mission “Visions of Light”
- Fixed an issue where the post-game carnage report would not show at the end of strikes launched via strike-specific Director nodes
- Temporarily removed the “Trace Rifle Mastery” Triumph for platforms where players could not complete all objectives
- This Triumph will be changed in a future release to be available on all platforms
- Changed the Persistent Blaze emblem variant to require 40 Mastery Triumphs
- Activity reconnection has been enabled in the Competitive playlist
- Players who are disconnected from Destiny 2 servers will have an opportunity to reconnect to their match under the following conditions:
- The match is still active
- A connection to the match can be reestablished
- Players who rejoin matches will NOT be penalized for quitting a match should a rejoin complete successfully
- The player state display now appears in Competitive versions of Control and Clash.
- Activity reconnection has been disabled in the Gambit playlist to allow for faster backfilling of lopsided teams
Items & Economy
- Fixed an issue where the Traveler’s Chosen Sidearm could not be dismantled or transferred to the vault
- Fixed an issue where BrayTech RWP Mk. II was granting weapon mods when dismantled
- Fixed an issue where Fossilized Hermaion Blossoms were not being granted from strikes
- Replaced the Traveler’s Chosen Sidearm with damaged version
- Removed the Iris Pulsator Ghost Shell from Collections, as it is not currently available
- The bounty “Audience with the Queen” now takes time to abandon, so it cannot be abandoned accidentally
- The Offering to the Oracle item now goes to the Postmaster if the player’s consumables inventory is full
- Daily clan bounties should now rotate at the daily reset, rather than weekly
Destiny 2 is available to download now on the PS4, PC, and Xbox One.