Destiny 2 update version 1.33 patch 2.2.0 is available to download now on the PS4, Xbox One, and PC. Here are the full patch notes for this update.
Destiny 2 update version 1.33 for PS4, or patch 2.2.0 for PC and Xbox One is an important update that makes several new changes. There are modifications done to every weapon, changes to rewards system and much more.
Some of the details on Destiny 2 update version 1.33 can be seen below. This update is available now on all platforms.
Destiny 2 Update Version 1.33 (PS4) Patch Notes 2.2.0 (PC, Xbox One)
- The Tower Annex Landing Zone is now available to all players
- The Drifter has relocated to the Annex in the Tower
- Daily clan bounties have been removed
- Once again, clan XP in Season 6 can be earned simply by completing activities
- Clan weekly bounties have been renamed to “Hawthorne’s Bounties” to differentiate them from the raid challenges that are also in Hawthorne’s inventory
- These Hawthorne Bounties are organized into 3 fixed categories: PvE, PvP, and raid
- Raid challenge bounties will continue to be available on Hawthorne for the Last Wish and Scourge of the Past raids
- Some new clan perks have been added for Season 6, and some old clan perks have returned
- Level 2 Perk: Increased public event rewards
- Level 3 Perk: Completing a weekly Hawthorne bounty awards mod components
- Level 4 Perk: Completing a clan vendor challenge awards enhancement cores
- Level 5 Perk: Increases the drop rate of Crucible and strike catalysts when playing with clanmates
- Level 6 Perk: Unlocks an additional weekly bounty for Hawthorne
- Fixed an issue where post-invasion kills during Primeval phase weren’t giving the invader credit for healing the Primeval
- Fixed an issue where VO lines indicating the high-value target was killed and that the high-value target got away will both play if the player kills the HVT just before it is removed from the arena
- Fixed an issue where players would get the “Half Banked” medal every time they deposit Motes after they reached 38 Motes deposited
- Fixed an issue where the “Taking Turns” medal fires when 3 different players invade instead of 4
- Fixed an issue where a graphical error could be seen on a waterfall in Legion’s Folly
- Fixed an issue where occasionally Drifter would tell players back-to-back that the other team has summoned their Primeval
- Fixed an issue where, in a longer match after killing the Primeval, the Drifter reminded us that we needed to spawn our Primeval to win
- Fixed an issue where the bounty “Block and Key” did not increment when a Large Blocker was sent that would summon the Primeval
- Updated security policy and functionality so players who have been banned from competitive activities cannot access Gambit playlist
- Fixed an issue where healing during Crucible matches was taking away from a player’s overall damage on the PGCR screen
- Smashed an issue where players would encounter frequent guitar errors
- The season 5 Etched Bright Engram has been retired; in its place players can now obtain the new season 6 Notorious Bright Engram
- The Prismatic Matrix has been retired; additional information may be found in This Week at Bungie—2/28/2019
- Added a popup dialogue when opening bundles if you have a full inventory, noting that items will go to the postmaster if you proceed through the dialogue
- Fixed an issue where Masterwork objective progress bars could display 100% when not yet completed
- Fixed an issue where Legendary Masterwork items were not displayed as Masterworked when inspecting other players
- Fixed an issue where Masterwork UI did not scale to fill ultra-wide monitors
- Fixed an issue where the progress bar under Triumphs could sometimes show as complete when the Triumph was still in progress
- Fixed an issue where transferring items using the Destiny app would consistently re-trigger Triumph notifications
The full patch notes can be seen on the official Destiny 2 support website.
Destiny 2 is available now for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC.