Destiny 2 update version 1.41 is available to download now for PS4, Xbox One, and PC. Here are the details on this update including its patch notes.
This update will patch the game to version 18.104.22.168. It is the official patch to bring Shadowkeep live on all platforms including PS4, Xbox One, and PC. This is the latest DLC expansion for Destiny 2 which will be available on October 1.
Destiny 2 Update Version 1.41 Full Patch Notes (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
ABILITY AND ARMOR GENERAL FIXES
- Fixed an issue where abilities that dealt lingering damage were dealing higher damage than intended at higher framerates
- This includes abilities such as Nova Bomb, Vortex Grenades, Solar Grenades, Smoke Bombs, Fan of Knives, and Sun Spots
- Fixed an issue where the Hunter’s Tempest Strike melee ability couldn’t be performed if the Sprint button/key was set to Hold
- Fixed an issue where the increased sustain damage perk of the Stormtrance super would break if a player swapped their sub-class to Chaos Reach and then back to Stormtrance within an activity
- Fixed an issue where the Liar’s Handshake perk Cross Counter was intermittently failing to activate and trigger healing
- Sealed Ahamkara Grasps perk Nightmare Fuel will now correctly reload weapons when used in tandem with Knife Trick and the Tractor Cannon
- A Titan’s Burning Maul line attack will no longer be blocked and detonate early if they have Telesto projectiles attached to them
- Borealis and Hardlight now match the Prism modifier when changing elements on reload, rotating through Void > Arc > Solar
- The Hunter’s Combination Blow ability buff will now correctly be removed when switching sub-classes while the buff is active
- The Phoenix Protocol Hearth perk will no longer award bonus super energy on kills and assists to Warlocks inside a Well of Radiance who do not also have the Well of Radiance (Attunement of Grace) sub-class equipped
- The Enhanced Momentum Transfer perk now displays the correct icon
- The Mad Warden will no longer get frozen in time when destroyed by a Hunter’s Golden Gun
- Fixed an issue where Warlocks couldn’t perform their Well of Radiance super during the reload animation for breach loaded Grenade Launchers
- If interrupted, the reload animation will complete after the super is cast
- Fixed an issue where allied Golden Gun projectiles weren’t going through Banner Shields
- Fixed an issue where the Queen’s Wrath perk for the exotic Wish-Ender bow wasn’t correctly highlighting players if their shield was depleted
- The Warlock’s Arc subclass ability ‘Pulsewave’ buff will no longer clear the Quickdraw perk bonus granted from a weapon upon its expiration
- The Warlock’s ‘Alchemical Etchings’ perk buffs from Lunafaction Boots will now correctly be removed if/when their Well of Radiance is destroyed
- Khepri’s Sting will no longer consume the owner’s melee ability energy charge when hit by a friendly Hunter’s smoke bomb
Update: Full patch notes are live now and can be seen from here.
The patch notes are not available for now but keep an eye out on the updates section on the official website. The patch notes will be shared there.
The game is available now for PS4, Xbox One, and PC. Shadowkeep expansion has to be purchased separately from the main game.