Destiny 2 is the first game in the series to make its way to PC and as expected, it is not without some PC exclusive features. The game has been confirmed to run at an uncapped frame rate on PC so those who prefer to keep a higher frame rate should have no trouble doing so on PC.
While there is no official word about the consoles version of the game, Twitter user Dr. Lupo who is attending the reveal event has stated that the console version of the game runs at locked 30 fps. This also applies to the PS4 Pro version of the game since the game is being demoed on the PS4 Pro.
The official press release has mentioned the following PC exclusive features for Destiny including PC specs and the confirmation that it will be released through Battle.Net.
The PC version will feature:
- 4k Resolution Support (3820×2160)
- Uncapped framerate
- Full mouse and keyboard support with custom key mapping
- Text chat
- Adjustable Field of View
- Detailed PC settings screen
- 21:9 monitor support
The PC version of Destiny 2 was running on:
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti (Courtesy of Nvidia)
- CPU: Intel Core i7-7700K 4.2Ghz (Courtesy of Intel)
- 16GB Ram/500GB SSD/Windows 10
- Monitor: Predator XB1 27” 4K IPS with NVidia G-Sync [XB271HK] (Courtesy of Acer)
- Keyboard: Razer Ornata Chroma (Courtesy of Razer)
- Mouse: Razer Deathadder Elite (Courtesy of Razer)
- Headset: Razer Man O’War 7.1 (Courtesy of Razer)
Destiny 2 is set to launch on September 8th for the PC, PS4 and Xbox One.