Destiny: Rise of Iron is available now for the PS4 and Xbox One. It is the latest expansion for the game and the last one before the inevitable sequel next year.
Rise of Iron adds several hours of new story missions, new raid and strikes to the base game. There are also new weapons to collect including the Iron Gjallarhorn.
If you want to get the fan favorite Thorn Hand Cannon, you can try to follow the steps listed in this guide.
According to early reports, this weapon can be retrieved randomly from Bounty rewards. If you turn over any of the bounty, there is a chance you might get the Thorn Exotic Quest. Once you have unlocked it, you have to complete it in order to get your hands on the Year 3 version of the Thorn Hand Cannon. You can check out its stats below
Gaining access to Thorn will require you to fulfill the following steps.
- Echoes of Darkness: Face “The Wretched Eye” and defeat Kovik, the Devil Splicers’ high priest.
- Harvest of the Lesser: Wipe out Fallen in the Plaugelands to feed the weapon’s appetite.
- Feast Upon the Light: Use Void Damage to defeat Guardians in the Crucible.
- Cleansed by The Light: Consume Motes of Light to Cleanse yourself and the weapon.
- Where it Began: Find a Skeleton Key and open the Strike Hoard at the end of “The Abomination Heist” Strike.
Destiny: Rise of Iron is available now for the PS4 and Xbox One.