Bungie is apparently planning to release a new Destiny quest soon titled “A Tale of Two Guardians” and it also includes some new rewards like two brand new Emotes.
This new quest can be spotted at the Destiny DB Tracker (via reddit) and the rewards to this quest include the following.
- Primary Telemetry
- Special Telemetry
- Heavy Telemetry
- Legendary Weapon
- High Five (Emote)
- Duo Dance (Emote)
A Tale of Two Guardians quest requires the players to fulfill the following tasks.
1. Comrades in Arms: Complete a Story mission with a Linked Friend.
2. Wanderers: Complete Patrols with a Linked Friend.
3. Forged in Fire: Win a Crucible match with a Linked Friend.
4. Our Own Story: Reach Level 40 and then return to the Tower to talk with the Speaker.
5. Pushing Back the Darkness: Complete the Daily Heroic Story mission with a Linked Friend.
6. Heroic Challenges: Complete a Heroic Strike with a Linked Friend.
7. Lighting the Night: Complete the Weekly Nightfall Strike with a Linked Friend.
8. More Tales to Tell: Talk to the Speaker in the Tower.
Details about each of the quest and its rewards can be read below.
In addition to this new quest, Bungie has also added a new Ghost Shell to the game called Iron Shell. This new shell has perks for Additional Glimmer, Increase bonuses, Sensors and Extractors. There is also a new reputation package Iron Banner.
This new quest likely related to the refer-a-friend program and hopefully we will hear more about it soon.
Let us know what you think about the rewards for this new quest in the comments below.