Devil May Cry 5 has received a brand new trailer today by Capcom. This is a collaboration with HYDE (L’Arc-en-Ciel) for an original song.
The trailer also showcases the Japanese voice actors that will be a part of Devil May Cry 5. Here is the list of voice actors that are playing the part in the upcoming game (via).
List of Japanese Voice Actors For Devil May Cry 5
- Nero (voiced by Kaito Ishikawa)
- Dante (voiced by Toshiyuki Morikawa)
- V (voiced by Kouki Uchiyama)
- Nico (voiced by Lynn)
- Trish (voiced by Atsuko Tanaka)
- Lady (voiced by Fumiko Orikasa)
- Kyrie (voiced by Saori Hayami)
- Morrison (voiced by Akio Ootsuka)
Devil May Cry 5 will be available on March 8. 2019, for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC. It uses Capcom’s own RE Engine while running at 60 FPS. This is the second game to use Capcom’s own in-house engine after Resident Evil 2 Remake while it made its debut earlier with Resident Evil 7.