Divinity Original Sin 2: Definitive Edition has received a quick hotfix today by Larian Studios for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
The game received a major patch recently with an update to version 1.02 that implemented several new fixes and additions. The latest patch is more of a hotfix that resolves the issues introduced in the recent update.
Divinity Original Sin 2 Update Version 1.03 [Patch Notes Hotfix v126.96.36.1991] PS4, Xbox One, And PC
We’re releasing a hotfix following our larger patch from last week. Some issues slipped through our net and we would like to address these with today’s hotfix.
Crashing while saving in multiplayer should now be fixed and we’ve disabled the overhead interface that was causing visibility issues of other information on the screen.
- Disabled the overhead interface when taking damage, which was causing general visibility issues to other interface elements]
- Fixed a crash for Windows 8 users on startup
- Fixed an issue related to unlocking a third source point in Act Two
- Fixed an issue related to saving in multiplayer under certain conditions
- Added Traditional Chinese Launcher
That’s it for the patch notes. Thes are all changes that were fixed after the new patch. It is not a major update, but still worth mentioning here due to the nature of fixes.
Divinity Original Sin 2: Definitive Edition is available now on the PS4, Xbox One, and PC.