Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 features the power and play style of the Super Saiyan and their transformation level. The game follows the same concept as the show and divided the power level of the player depending on their transformation.
The first transformation to Super Saiyan can be done by following the steps listed below.
- Reach level 30.
- Train with Vegeta at Capsule Corp.
- Reach level 40.
- Complete all sidequests offered by Vegeta and the final one will unlock your Super Saiyan form.
- There are 3 levels of transformation for Super Saiyan beginning with Super Saiyan 1 at 3 bars of KI, Super Saiyan 2 at 4 bars of KI and ending with Super Saiyan 3 with 5 bars of KI.
The next step is to transform into Super Vegeta, you need to do the following.
- Reach level 60.
- Do the remaining quests offered by Vegeta at Capsule corp and the final quest will unlock the Super Vegeta transformation.
- Super Vegeta has 2 levels of transformation unlike the 3 levels for Super Saiyan at 3 and 4 bars of KI respectively.
There is also a special Super Saiyan mode based on the Future Super Saiyan arc. You can unlock it by following the steps listed below.
- Complete the main story mode.
- Collect all 5 Distorted Time Eggs, done by visiting each of the time rifts (Hercule House, Majin Buu’s House, Guru’s House, Capsule Corp. and Frieza’s Ship) and completing each of their respective quests until they award you with a Distorted Time Egg.
- Complete the additional story episodes, one playing as Bardock and one playing as Future Gohan, and you will be awarded the Future Super Saiyan transformation upon completion of the last mission.
- This allows you to transform into Future Super Saiyan with 3 bars of KI. There are no additional levels to this transformation.
- The difference between Future Super Saiyan and Super Saiyan/Super Vegeta is that while using the Future Super Saiyan transformation, you can regain KI at an increased rate.
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 is available now for the PS4, Xbox One and PC.