Dragon Quest Builders 2 update version 1.02 is available to download now for PS4 and Nintendo Switch. This update will add a new epilogue, other new content and weather changes.
Dragon Quest Builders 2 Update Version 1.02 Full Patch Notes (PS4, Switch)
The official patch notes are not available for now but we do have the complete details on what is being added in this final free update.
Get an overview of the new content in the video shared by Square Enix below.
Here is a summary of the new content which is available in the final Dragon Quest Builders 2 update 1.02 for PS4 and Nintendo Switch.
- Adds a brand new epilogue chapter
- Adds new Hairdos
- Adds new Weather effects
- Save up to three Buildertopias
- Added Hero’s Flag
- The number of rooms on an island will now be displayed on the menu screen.
- Natural growth of vegetation can now be turned on or off in the “Settings” screen.
- Builder’s Eye cursor movement speed can now be chosen from three speeds in the “Settings” screen.
- There will be arrows showing which way a villager is using an item on the guidelines of items which have direction.
- Improved control stability and fixed some bugs.
Dragon Quest Builders 2 is available now for PS4 and Nintendo Switch.