Capcom has just announced Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen for the Nintendo Switch set for an April release. The announcement came out of nowhere.
The game will be available on April 23 for $30.
Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen is the enhanced version of the original released back in 2012 for the PS3 and Xbox 360. With the announcement of the Switch version, Dragon’s Dogma is now available on PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One and PC in addition to the Switch version of course. Time to start work on a sequel now Capcom?
Below are all the details for Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen for the Switch:
The critically acclaimed action RPG Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen makes its way to Nintendo Switch! Set in a huge open world known as Gransys, the game presents a rewarding action combat experience with nine vocations to choose from, all possessing a wide range of devastating skills and magicks to tackle deadly foes. Players embark on an epic adventure in a rich, living world with three AI companions, known as Pawns. These partners fight independently, demonstrating prowess and ability that they have developed based on traits learned from each player. Users can share these Pawns online and reap rewards of treasure, tips and strategy hints for taking down the terrifying enemies. Pawns can also be borrowed when specific skills are needed to complete various challenging quests.
- Dynamic combat experience – Cut off the four heads of a Hydra, climb atop griffins and fight airborne, or defeat dragons and other creatures by finding out their weaknesses.
- Tons of content – Includes all previously released extra content, DLC and the Dark Arisen expansion content. Features the highly praised combat experience and rich customization, plus a huge underground realm to explore with terrifying monsters.
- Customization options galore – Nine different vocations for players to choose from with a variety of skill and magick options for each, armor that can be upgraded and enhanced, plus Pawn companions that can be trained to fit your desired combat style.
- Adapted User Interface – Revamped user interface offers improved screen visibility.
- Online Functionality – The iconic Pawn system comes to Nintendo Switch with online sharing abilities between Nintendo Accounts. (A Nintendo Switch Online membership is not required for online features).
- Play Anywhere – For the first time, Dragon’s Dogma can be played on the go using the Nintendo Switch system’s handheld or tabletop mode.
Looking forward to playing Dragon’s Dogma on the Switch? Will you be getting the game? Let us know in the comments.