Dreams update version 2.08 is available to download now for PS4. Media Molecule has shared the full patch notes for this update.
The new update for Dreams adds a new Garden Character Pack, Blank Puppet and Directional Button Controls for Dreamiverse. Get the complete Dreams update 2.08 patch notes below.
Dreams Update Version 2.08 Full Patch Notes
- Welcome Garden Character Pack – Our Welcome Garden Character Pack introduces two new playable characters, a non-playable character, and a handful of enemies. Enjoy using them in your creations – they mix perfectly with our Welcome Garden Art Pack!
- New Blank Puppet – Our first new Blank Puppet is designed for platforming gameplay, and is the basis for our Welcome Garden characters.
- Directional Button Controls for Dreamiverse – You can now navigate the Dreamiverse using the directional buttons on your controller.
- New Tweak: On tweaking a stroke, you’ll find the Sun Shadow Scale vs Detail tweak. This lets you adjust sunlight shadows for the right balance between detail near the camera, and how far away from the camera shadows are cast.
- Updated: Changes to audio recording. Recording time has been reduced to 15 seconds per clip.
- Other minor tweaks and improvements.
Dreams is available now exclusively for the PS4.