Evolution Studios has revealed a brand new expansion for DriveClub featuring Motorbikes instead of Cars. This expansion is titled DriveClub Bikes and it is currently available on the PlayStation Store for the price of $19.99 for the standalone version, and $14.99 if you want to purchase it as a DLC to DriveClub.
As revealed at Sony’s Paris Games Week conference, this new expansion is available starting today and should be up for purchase on the PlayStation Store. It requires about 15 GB of hard disk space. Check out a description of the expansion below.
- Attack all 78 DRIVECLUB tracks as you race the world’s best superbikes from Yamaha, Ducati, Kawasaki, Honda, Bimota, BMW and more!
- Immerse yourself in authentic superbike racing: it’s easy to learn for newcomers, yet deeply nuanced for experienced riders
- Go it alone in the offline Tour campaign with 42 events including Races, Time Trials, Skill challenges and Championship events
- Customize your bikes and racing leathers
- Choose from simulation or arcade camera views: first person rider, handlebar, dash, front wheel, near chase and far chase
- Earn new Accolades and Trophies – including the prestigious DRIVECLUB Bikes Platinum Trophy
Evolution Studios has also released a set of gorgeous new screenshots of the game. You can take a look at them in the gallery below.
You can also download this expansion if you just own the PlayStation Plus free version of the game, as confirmed by the game director Paul Rustchynsky.
Let us know what you think about this news in the comments below.