Deep Silver has released a brand new update for Dying Light version 1.10 and Dying Light Enhanced Edition version 1.02. This new update also adds four brand new community maps to the game.
Dying Light Enhanced Edition was released this February by Deep Silver. It featured a completely new story campaign and added drivable buggies to the game in addition to a whole new world map. The Enhanced Edition also contain improved graphics and features that were missing from the vanilla version of the game.
This new update has been released for both the original Dying Light and the recently released Enhanced Edition. For the Enhanced Edition, the updated is numbers 1.02 while for the original Dying Light, it should be numbered 1.10 or 1.11. You can find the full set of patch notes below.
- Added new community created maps
- Various stability improvements, including co-op
- Fixed disappearing The Bozak Horde DLC rewards: bow and arrows blueprints
- Fixed quarantine zones not being playable more than once
- Removed common duplication exploits
- Minor tweaks and fixes improving the game
- Dying Light: The Following DLC fixes:
– Fixed quest progression issues in certain situations
– Balance and progression tweaks
You can also check out the four new community map packs in the video shared by Deep Silver below.
Dying Light Enhanced Edition was released on February 9th for the PS4, Xbox One and PC.